Full-Width Version (true/false)

Love: Kelvin Hart Sings Praises to His Wife Eniko Parrish

Kelvin and Wife Eniko Perrish

Through his instagram handle, Kelvin Hart has gradually began rebuilding his relationship with his wife Eniko Parrish


News has it that he is doing this to be able to regain the trust of his wife after his cheating scandal. The commedian and actor also urged critics to feel free to drop hateful comments as its all well deserving for him.


On his instagram handle, Kelvin Hart Wrote

"Thanking God for this beautiful strong woman that I am lucky enough to still be calling my wife today. You are truly amazing....Love you. #WCW #MyFuckingRib #Harts ....P.S please feel free to insert your hate below....Im as strong as it gets people so that shit doesn't faze me. Im not a bitch which is why my page isn't private. I hope your negativity makes your day better. Love ya.

see His Instagram post Below


0 comments:

Post a Comment