Full-Width Version (true/false)

Nina: I'm Sorry For Kissing Miracle, I'm Trying To Control it




Nina, a Big Brother Naija housemate has publicly apologised for Kissing her fellow housemate, Miracle during their shower hour on Tuesday.

The housemate said she knew her boyfriend would feel bad watching her kiss another guy.


In her own words, she had these to say:
“I know my bf will feel bad, I know he’s feeling bad at the moment. I’m begging him not to feel bad about everything happening here. I’m sorry, I’m trying to control it.
”My bf might even be crying watching me here. I’m really sorry but I’ll keep controlling it #BBNaija.
“Miracle knows I have a boyfriend, I told him. He told me he was single".
Do not forget that Dee-one rejected Ahneeka as he openly refused to give her his flower.
Stay tuned for more BBNaija updates
©AmeboPost 2018


0 comments:

Post a Comment