Full-Width Version (true/false)

What Does A Man Want From A Relationship With You As A Woman


For the umpteenth time, never allow sex be the only asset you've got to offer in your relationship with any man.
We men are like babies, sometimes we don't even know what we want from a relationship but in some cases, were hit by the greatest reality of all time and that's when you see us jumping up and down even if you're there in the home.
What does a man want in a relationship? Its definitely something other than sex. Call it companionship, respect and all that, but it doesn't end there...

A man needs PRAISE AND APPROVAL in his relationship with an ideal woman...
This is because men to some extent have some tender ego. By this, it therefore demand that we're constantly reassured of ourselves, our career paths, efficacy in the partnership thing called relationship, our sexual prowess and most of all, our attractiveness.
Now when last did you tell your man of the things you admire about him? What features do you find most attractive about your man and when did you ever make him realise this?
It helps to have him know this you know.
RESPECT is reciprocal they say but the truth is that it breaks us as men and put us exactly where you want us to be...
DO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY?
Its simple....
Men feel respect as love.
If he feels like you disapprove of him, his career, or the things that he believes to be integral to who he is as a person, he will have a hard time trusting and loving you.
The thought process behind that being “If she doesn’t respect who I am at my core, then how can she really want what is best for me?”
If a man’s partner doesn’t respect his path or mission in life, then he will find it very difficult to feel anything other than an anxious need to distance himself from her.
SENSE OF SEXUAL CONNECTION is another thing and this is because:
Men and women both connect through sex and communication, but generally, women connect better through verbal communication and men connect better through sex.
Does this mean that men need to have sex with their intimate partners every day in order to feel connected? Not at all.
Men, more often than not, connect through indicators of sexuality just as much as they do through sex.
I could go on and on, but I know you won't even say thank you after all but I will list other things a man wants from you as his woman that are other than sex
Yes, as a man, I need a lady, a woman with whom I'll be emotionally intimate with. Not just intimacy ooo...! Its need to be a very deep one, one that is so deep rooted
WHAT ABOUT SECURITY?
Yes, its not only a woman that needs to be secured. A man needs that too. But this security will always come when I know the woman I'm with is ready and always available to listen, to offer her quota in ideas. I need to be sure that you'll approve of my ideas, my business ideas and other areas that matters to me as your partner.
Now lastly but not the least, how do you feel to be tickled from the back by someone you love? You're shocked abi, but on realizing its your bebe, you smile and everything is sweet in your tommy. That's PHYSICAL TOUCH my dear. I need that too.
These are just a few of the things you as a man should be looking out for in a lady, and you as a lady should have these handy when you see the love in his eyes.
I'm not a perfect man, but with these I know that I'm sure of the things I'll look out for in a lady and SEX is certainly not the headline as you can see...
Dear Jovial Mum
Now I hope you understand this my dear?
You can call me for more sha
©MrPinner 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment